Wednesday, April 2, 2014

BEARA BEARA ~ styled






Here are some recent outfits I've worn with these incredible leather bags by BEARA BEARA. I need to do a video review soon on these bags because so many people want to know more about them!

Everyone needs a good quality bag that they can trust to carry important things. I've had so many dodgy bags in the past where the straps just break in the most awkward surroundings so I highly recommend having a look at this website and if the styles are what you like, go for it!!! www.bearabeara.co.uk

13 comments:

  1. Stunning your looks, really stylish.

    http://freedmode.blogspot.fr/
    Thanks for your comment.
    Come check my new post
    See you soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely lovely looks!!! Much love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello,
    I nominated you in a Very Inspiring Blogger Awards. More on my blog.

    http://byfoxygreen.blogspot.sk/2014/04/inspiring-blogger-awards.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful trousers!!

    I also love your photography work! New fav blog!

    www.blondedaisychains.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm in love with all the looks!!! But the little black dress it's to die for! You're so stylish, keep the amazing work, you'll go far! :D <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE all of these outfits!


    Love from London x

    Emma from ELECTRICSOIREE.COM

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your bare legs make my cock so hard, baby! I just wanna put my cock between your beautiful long legs ... and shoot my sperma in your pussy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i'm in love with your shoes on the last photo! ♡

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your blog! Your style is stunning!!

    iGreenAlice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. perfect outfits! i would definitely wearing like this

    www.neslisahcetin.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow this I really love the pictures! Well Beara Beara is indeed charming and a little bit retro. But it is one of a best fashion statement I ever seen.

    ReplyDelete