Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Resting in a fields













Hi Hi,
Look what we have here! 
It's a fun / modern take on 1800s attire.
That's what inspired this anyway.

The white smock reminds me of a shorter version of those beautiful nightgowns they used to wear and the bag is a lovely rustic (extremely practical) carry bag. The size of this honestly makes me do happy.
I am always going places and taking lots of things, my camera, a coat, a big water bottle, sometimes even picnic rugs and a tripod so this is so perfect for me. And when it seems like too much of a statement bag you can just roll it up into a clutch!! Glasses, bag, and dress all from FASHION 2 NE

Also this jacket caught me eye from THE WHITE PEPPER, as soon as I saw the cut and the flow of it I felt I really needed this for Autumn. 

I have been preparing for an exhibition today that will take place tomorrow night. A friend and I are exhibiting some images (mine are all landscapes) from New Zealand and selling them!
This is the first one I've done so wish me a joyful night ^_^
I'll update you guys with some images as soon as possible!

Elle xx 

7 comments:

  1. Oh wow, why are you so gorgeous?

    xx
    daneloar.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic look, i love it!
    www.agoprime.it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome outfit and photos :D


    www.violetdaffodils.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful white dress, lovely pic

    http://yulistariandkustari.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. How elegant and darling (as always!) Love all of your posts. Vintage executed perfectly
    http://livobeautiful.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like to get up early to go out and breathe fresh air. I feel that it is good for health and a good habit
    http://19216811ll.com

    ReplyDelete