Sunday, March 2, 2014

Autumn in Aus












I’ve been watching this new series called Mr Selfridge which is about a 1800s department store and I love it! It actually inspired me to shoot this outfit, This afternoon I got some fresh air on my bike and shot these images on timer. 
Sunday is always such a nice relaxing day for me. I am excited about this coming week. I have so many weddings and projects coming this year to shoot I am starting to get really excited about them all! So planning mode is now on! 

I also am really passionate about this outfit haha, 

seriouslly though. I love the colours and textures of these items together. 
The Dress is by a designer Berenika Czarnota, I love her designs so much, it’s made from 70% silk and 30% cotton so it flows like a dream! 
Also Fashion 2 NE recently started to collaborate with me and this over size knit cardigan and oversize tote bag are by this online store!
I absolutely love the colour scheme and overall relaxed selection of clothes they sell so I am very proud to show you guys this store. It is also quite affordable and has such an enticing range~ 

and of course this beautiful bicycle is by LEKKER :) 
More soon and good day to you all :)
Elle x

2 comments:

  1. Possibly my favorite outfit ever xoxo You never dissapoint! I love how vintage and demure this is, yet youthful and fun xoxoxoxo
    http://livobeautiful.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still wear the coat I ordered three years back at https://www.justfor5pounds.com & still in very good condition.

    ReplyDelete