Tuesday, February 18, 2014

MATRIX





MATRIX --

These gloves could not be anymore perfect! They are designed by Dutch Brand Mujjo and are crafted so you can leave them on as you use your phone or any technical/touch screen device, so the gloves themselves are super sensitive! 

I was so happy when I got these, the packaging was beautiful and the gloves are such a good quality! Half crochet and half leather!


Gloves - Mujjo
Dress - Choies.com 
Crystal necklace - Katie Dean Jewellery
Priestess Cloak - Black Milk 

More soon :)
Elle x

5 comments:

  1. amazing !!! .. I love your style

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, gorgeous! :)
    I'm Helena and I'm blogger at www.helenaduque.com
    I did a post about you, in the category "Street Style", I hope you don't mind.
    If you do, please let me know to change the post or to delete it.
    Here it is: http://www.helenaduque.com/2014/02/street-style-elle-may.html

    Love xx
    www.helenaduque.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great look, I love the boots ! so chic ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. the dress and the gloves are awesome ! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you like online shopping with the best quality and service at iits cheapest price, visit https://www.justfor5pounds.com

    ReplyDelete