Wednesday, February 5, 2014

In the Garden



















I went back to my Buderim Home yesterday, which I adore visiting! Here is a series of images captured around the house! and how amazing are these tiny shell earings by Australia jewellery store ~  SHELLILNGS 
I shot some of these items too..


  1. BURGUNDY SPLIT MAXIDRESS

    GYPSYWARRIOR.COM/CHRISTY-MAXI-DRESS-BURGUNDY.HTML

    ,
  2. FEATHERED HAT

    GYPSYWARRIOR.COM/ROCK-MUSE-FLOPPY-HAT.HTML

    ,
  3. MINI SLING BAG

    BEARA BEARA

    HTTP://WWW.BEARABEARA.CO.UK/PRODUCT/MINI

    ,
  4. BROWN SANDEL BOOTIE

    GYPSYWARRIOR.COM/SHOES/PONDER-BOOTIE-BROWN.HTML

    ,
  5. LOVE NAIL TREE NECKLACE



Elle xx


3 comments:

  1. this dress is gorgeous, looks really nice!!!
    http://www.agoprime.it/my-outfit-for-arte-fiera-in-bologna/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Items in https://www.justfor5pounds.com are super cheap. I bought my my items here regularly, support, delivery and price are all great! Check it now!

    ReplyDelete