Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Haters gonna hate







Today was really relaxed, I went out to our other home with land and picked some more fruit with my mum and sister and also took some more shots. I really love the fun "throw together" vibe this outfit has!

Outfit links are --

  1. NAVY AND BROWN WRAP SCARF

  2. POTATO TANK

    ANIMALSWAVE.BIGCARTEL.COM/PRODUCT/POTATOES-TOP

    ,
  3. METALLIC BROWN SKINNY PANTS

    , , 
  4. GOLD FRAMED SHADES

    ZEROUV.COM

    ,
  5. ODD PEARS

    ,  

3 comments:

  1. Funny tank ^_^ You always look so good! Simply love it!

    www.paspetitebrunette.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Items in https://www.justfor5pounds.com are super cheap. I bought my my items here regularly, support, delivery and price are all great! Check it now!

    ReplyDelete