Saturday, February 15, 2014

Golden Air








Summer is coming to an end soon, so I am making the most of these beautiful afternoons here on the Sunshine Coast. I've been riding my bike almost every single afternoon down to this lake which is conveniently located right next to a lovely pool which is always abandoned. And then it's like another 50 metres to a big open beach. So I've been pool hopping if that's a term? 

haha I am in love with all white a the moment too. Which is completely opposite to my usual choice of all black! Anyway, here is a nice outfit with some nice swimwear and accessories, if you are wanting any of this for yourself here are the links so you can get them :)

White top - Pink Stitch 
White shorts - August Street 
Fountain of Youth Necklace - Katie Dean Jewellery 
Santa Cruz Backpack - Beara Beara 
Sunglasses - ZeroUv


5 comments:

  1. lovely look , you blog is cool

    http://www.facebook.com/AmandaChicFashionRoomLounge?ref=hl
    http://fashionroomlounge.blogspot.com.es/
    Twitter / tumblr/ instagram: @fashionrlounge

    A chic kiss ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the look! i always feel sad when the summer is coming to an end but you are so lucky to have a place like this near! looks like a nice place to dream away! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed! and yes I am so happy to live in this lovely place :) x

      Delete