Sunday, February 16, 2014

Fresh white
















This dress was one I tried on at Jules and Roc a few weeks ago for Ringuet. It's definitely one of my all time favourites now! It's so feminine and sophisticated and to be honest I don't own any dresses like this at all. I also love the fresh white colour. It's so flattering and unique!

I also partnered this TKO watch with it. I adore the large face on it. It reminds me of one of those huge old french grandfather clock faces.

And I am wearing these earrings I also got from Shelllings.com recently which are tiny little shells. I love that they use nature to create beautiful, elegant accessories!

Elle x

6 comments:

  1. I love the dress! and i seem like we never pay enough attention to the interior! the place behind you looks so nice! can we expect a house tour in the future? x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my god!You are so beautiful!!*_* I would like to be like you!I have just been discovered you ,what a wonderful surprise!this dress is amazing, everything <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so perfect!
    I love the dress!

    Check my fashion blog out

    love-elena-m.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look amazing!
    xxx

    www.licktheburguer.blogspot.com

    www.licktheburguer.blogspot.com

    www.licktheburguer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I bought quality clothes and shoes I super love at https://www.justfor5pounds.com

    ReplyDelete