Monday, February 17, 2014

Forest












A friend helped me photograph this inside just before we left to see The National live in concert last week! It was such an incredible night. I hardly ever see bands live so when I do it's such a treasure :)

I always fall for forest greens and textured looks. I recently got this laptop case by Mujjo which is a Dutch designer label who create really innovative and interesting accessories for technology and fashion! I absolutely love the felt & leather on this one and would strongly recommend their items to anyone seeking anything of the sort :)

Also how cute is his plaid crop! You can get this along with the suspenders from MintyJungle.com  !

So sweet and this giant green ring is from Alice and Leon  - the jewellery is extremely good quality and well made right here in Australia! 

8 comments: