Saturday, January 11, 2014

Runway Bandits, Melbourne Countryside







Today has been so fun!
Here are some behind shots of the RUNWAY BANDITS spring/summer shoot.

The outfits were really relaxed and cute!
Can’t wait to share with you guys the end results!
It was also so great to work with other photographers (as I usually work on my photos myself). So this was such a cool experience, and Melbourne is such a beautiful city! My lovely friend helped me take these images, now we are off to get some Dumplings and then Frozen yogurt at the most incredible yogurt bar EVER. Hopefully show you some photos of it soon!

Elle x

1 comment:

  1. Items in https://www.justfor5pounds.com are super cheap. I bought my my items here regularly, support, delivery and price are all great! Check it now!

    ReplyDelete