Saturday, January 18, 2014

Stone Head



I went down to the shoreline yesterday afternoon to photograph my Stone head tee and the rest of this outfit which I actually find really comfortable. I love ancient looking items so naturally I was drawn to this graphic, links + details..


  1. STONE HEAD T-SHIRT

    ,  
  2. ROYAL BLUE HIGH WASTED SKIRT

    SHEINSIDE.COM/ROYAL-BLUE-HIGH-WAIST-BODYCON-RUFFLE-SKIRT-P-152384-CAT-1732.HTML

  3. CONTRAST PLATFORM BOOTS

    , inCHOIES BOOTS



Elle xx

4 comments:

  1. so amazing!!! always love your style. and never get bored for check your lookbook and tumblr :)


    xx,
    www.liviapangdoko.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Liv, your blog is beautiful too :)
      x

      Delete
  2. Great look as always ! I lvoe the boots here, so original , nice and chic ideas of combinations ! You are so lovely and cute ! ♥ ♥ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Items in https://www.justfor5pounds.com are super cheap. I bought my my items here regularly, support, delivery and price are all great! Check it now!

    ReplyDelete