Sunday, January 12, 2014

Melbourne streets!























Today was our last full day in beautiful Melbourne! It really is incredible here. I've been so inspired by the freedom of style. My friend and I were talking tonight about how you can wear literally whatever here and feel no judgment walking down the streets.

Melbourne was recently rated one of the most liveable cities in the world and I really can see why.

I wore this extremely comfortable top by BLACK MILK today. This whole outfit was perfect for the climate and so easy to get around in!

I also have some images of my friend Courtney in this incredible cream jacket she bought from a store called FAT in South Yarra! It's cool right?

Ahh!! We are seriously looking up places for rent as I type this, it's so tempting to move, haha,
I better be off to bed. We have to arise nice and early tomorrow and it's already 1:30 am!

Post soon,
Elle x

5 comments:

  1. lovin your new posts, always so impressive

    ReplyDelete
  2. ph, i love tartan, you are nice!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. okay, i'm in love with you haha!

    Karole
    www.karolejosefabonnet.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd like to see this non-judgemental feeling in my city...Melbourne is beautiful city (and you are beautiful too:) )

    ReplyDelete
  5. I still wear the coat I ordered three years back at https://www.justfor5pounds.com & still in very good condition.

    ReplyDelete