Thursday, January 30, 2014

Every Weekday













Hello glorious watch, Got this little number in the mail yesterday!
and although I hurt my foot and my main camera body is in repair I was so eager to shoot today, I used my old camera body and just made it happen haha, determined one.. 
and this Watch is from La Mer Collections
this is the coolest watch online boutique. You can literally pick out the strap, the face and accessorise it to create exactly what you want! I am big on customising! 
Also Got these Crochet socks from Tabbi Socks 
Sunglasses from ZeroUv
Dress is from Chicwish
and of course the bag is from Beara Beara !
Elle xx

2 comments:

  1. Love the cut out detail, really nice outfit x
    Kate xo
    www.kate3b.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still wear the coat I ordered three years back at https://www.justfor5pounds.com & still in very good condition.

    ReplyDelete