Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Bolder prints by RINGUET









I rarely wear bold prints like this, however I find this two piece set is so mesmerising! It's got this fresh white base with a ton of colour slashed all over it, and the fit is so flattering!

The designer is Benjamin Ringuet and you can shop online at the store RINGUET HERE!

It's like mid Summer now here in Australia and the heat waves are kicking in all over the country now all different cities are suffering. Lucky on the Sunshine Coast we have a ton of wind at the moment so it's cushioning this hot downfall.. haha so it's okay ;)
I'm going to be on the lookout for more unique Summer dresses. I know most people are going through winter but if you see my posts you can just think of them as fresh inspiration for the coming Spring and Summer!

Elle xx

6 comments:

  1. Amazing photos and really good post ;)
    Kisses <3

    http://www.theladyjersey.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you Bobby, you are so kind to me ^_^

      Delete
  3. Oh god i'm totally in love with your style <3
    Kisses from Paris!

    Karole
    www.karolejosefabonnet.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Got my skirts and shorts today at https://www.justfor5pounds.com Super fast transaction!

    ReplyDelete