Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Beach Hangouts











Beach Hang outs,
;)
Love these Charles and Keith shoes, don’t know where to begin with expressing my desire to wear them everywhere.
  1. WHITE AND BEIGE TWEED PLATFORM LOAFERS , CHARLESKEITH.COM/INTLSTORE/…, in HEELS & WEDGES
  2. CHECK BALLOON DRESS , CHOIES.COM/PRODUCT/CHECK-TE…, in CHOIES DRESSES

Today was 35 degrees in Australia and honestly I am just excited for it to tame down. Although I went for a swim in the Ocean today and it was an absolute magical experience. I'll have to do an outfit post soon in the ocean so you guys ca experience it through visuals haha, for now this one will do. 
Okay I am off to the cinemas now with some friends, the usual haha.

Elle x

1 comment:

  1. I still wear the coat I ordered three years back at https://www.justfor5pounds.com & still in very good condition.

    ReplyDelete