Tuesday, January 14, 2014

LEKKER for Urban Bicycles



















A few days ago I received this bicycle and I think it was one of the happiest days of my life. I don’t know how or why but all I know is, is that I am surely blessed.. I mean.. A BIKE!? 



This was unreal I tried to contain my excitement but as soon as the little notice came from TNT saying “I had missed my package”, I borrowed my fathers 4WD and drove to the Depot to get it myself, I was so desperate!



Now it’s safe and sound with me and I have ridden it every day I’ve been at home since it came! 



This afternoon I finally got the chance to photograph the beauty and this is the first of many series to come including this! 

The bike is from Urban Bicycles in Melbourne and they import this Dutch bike brand LEKKER!
I only ever have good things to say about LEKKER bikes, my mother owns another (it looks similar to this and I’ve used it in other photos), and I’ve been riding them for around a year now. They are so easy to sit in, amazing to corner in and just smooth. Obviously visually they are amazing to look at too! 


This one is the new Sportief model which is sleeker then the other models. I adore it so much! 

Okay back to editing these images, 
more soon!


Elle xx

2 comments:

  1. in love with this shoot!

    Karole
    www.karolejosefabonnet.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you like online shopping with the best quality and service at iits cheapest price, visit https://www.justfor5pounds.com

    ReplyDelete