Monday, December 30, 2013

2013 recap
















This year has been so unexplainably good.
I wanted to share with you guys some favourite shoots from this year! Aside from fashion blogging, I've had the pleasure to work as photographer for a few local clothing brands, a salon and a few lovely weddings!

I can't explain how good it feels to walk away from a shoot with a camera card full of images you are excited to edit.
I love capturing moments, being creative with images, telling stories, all of that which comes with the roll of a photographer but my favourite part of it all is the fact that these are hard copies of moments that you can never get back, life goes by so quickly and we can tell from how fast this year has disappeared but these photographs will aways be there, just the same. 

Dhasi & Olly - wedding
Danielle and Jono - Wedding
Tristram Salon  - hair images
Dizzy Little Dotty - Tank tops 

1 comment: